World Game Conference Day 2:
Opening speech of Day 2, Lyra Puspa “The Neural Mechanism of Perceptual Position”
- Coaching is all about change and growth through creating inside-out awareness. This awareness emerges from the perception shift. No wonder, we - Erickson coaches around the globe - have found how powerful the Perceptual Position technique is in our coaching practice. This speech will show you the science behind the Perceptual Position, and how it influences the brain pattern of our clients. It is based on a preliminary experimental neuroscience research conducted by Vanaya NeuroLab. Bringing the cutting edge of science into coaching practice, you will have stronger base to dance with the rhythm of awareness within the client’s mind.
Speakers - Amy Davis-Bruner and Rosa Tkacova "Health Coaching"
- a new field of coaching for health overview and possibilities for meaningful impact on the world, - inspiration for personal and/or team WG projects
Speaker- Pedja Jovanovic " Identity Journey"
- exploration of multiple personal identities and their link to people around us in mutual interaction, - awareness building on self identities with strengthening the process of moving from identity to identity based on best possible outcome for all, - personal empowerment
Speaker, Peter Stefanyi "Resourcefulness vs Resources, a 4Q lens of Self and the World"
- external resources vs internal source of power, - how to move from a person shaped by environment to a person who brings lasting value to the environment, a 4 quadrant exploration, - awareness, - empowerment to become a global WG player
World Game Panel - "Solution focused leaders"
- leadership as a second key lever for future change , - a conversation with coaches experienced in developing leadership in their respective country, - role of a coach in developing leadership, - inspiration for personal and/or team WG project
Exercise by Moera Saule "Soul Coaching vision Circle exercise"
- opportunity to connect and to resonate with team mates around and to experience hightened intuition and to surrender to the flow of images and sensations, opportunity to arrive at insights about personal future and development
Exercise by Marilyn Atkinson, Zerrin Baser "Experience of a personal World Game state line"
- experiencing a range of possible personal WG projects, freedom to choose my own WG project and legacy of life
Team work exercise, Aim: Refine the vision, Create Mission, and Action plan
- work in teams on selected topics from day 1 or possibility to switch topic, - building flesh and bones for the selected WG project, building personal commitment and sense of impact on the world
- celebration of past and present projects, feeling of connection to like minded and like spirited people with potential to become active agents changing the world around